Mild Hand Wash Grapefruit & Propolis 300ml
with Grapefruit & Propolis
87% natural ingredients
Mild Cleansing – Softness – Natural Hydration
- Additional information
Mild hand soap that gently cleanses without causing irritations, while at the same time it protects and maintains the skin’s natural hydration.
- Gently cleanses the skin without causing irritation thanks to the gentle cleansing system and the saponaria it contains.
- Leaves the skin soft and preserves the natural moisture thanks to organic Greek olive oil, thyme honey, organic shea butter and pro-vitamin B5.
- Provides mild antiseptic action thanks to propolis extract.
- Leaves hands soft, slightly fragranced thanks to grapefruit essential oil
- Suitable for the whole family
Water has been replaced by an infusion of Greek mountain biological tea with antioxidant action.
Apply a small amount on hands and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.
For external use only.
Mild Hand Wash has a rich formula and contains 87% natural ingredients
|*Organic olive oil*||*Silicones|
|*Shea butter*||*Propylene glycol|
|*Pro-Vitamin B5||*Butylene glycol|
|*Grapefruit essential oils*||*Ethanolamines|
|*Injection from Greek mountain tea*1||*Phthalates|
*from certified organic crops
1 Patented infusion of 3 species of Siderite
Base of Herbal Injections – Patented Injection from Greek Organic Mountain Tea
Water accounts for about 70% of a cosmetic product. APIVITA replaces water with plant injections so that each product from its base is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients to enhance its effects. For patented injectate from ellinko biological mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri) collected from biological cultivations Olympus , an area with the ideal growing soil of siderite. This infusion offers antioxidant and moisturizing effects on the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates the sirtuins, proteins associated with anti-aging, as they help repair the lesions of the cell.
- Activates acuaphorins, water exchange channels, important for hydrating the epidermis.
APIVITA’s characteristic plastic bottle consists of 50% recycled plastic (PCR-PET) and can be recycled again. After use, and after removing the pump, place the bottle in a recycle bin By participating in recycling actions, help APIVITA to protect natural resources and the environment.