- Additional information
Light lotion that can be used daily to moisturize and soften both hands and body, while protecting from irritations and premature aging.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin as it prevents dehydration thanks to organic Greek olive oil, thyme honey and organic shea butter.
- Strengthens nails.
- Enhances skin elasticity thanks to vitamin E and pro-vitamin B5.
- Leaves hands soft, slightly fragranced thanks to grapefruit essential oil
- It has a light texture that is easily absorbed without leaving traces of oiliness.
Water has been replaced by an infusion of Greek mountain biological tea with antioxidant action.
Apply on cleansed skin on hands and/or body by gently massaging until absorbed.
For external use only.
Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion has a rich formula and contains 97% natural ingredients.
|*Organic olive oil*||*Silicones|
|*Shea butter*||*Propylene glycol|
|*Vitamin Ε||*Butylene glycol|
|*Grapefruit essential oils*||*Phthalates|
|*Injection from Greek mountain tea*1||*Polycyclic musks|
*from certified organic crops
1 Patented infusion of 3 species of Siderite
Base of Herbal Injections – Patented Injection from Greek Organic Mountain Tea
Water accounts for about 70% of a cosmetic product. APIVITA replaces water with plant injections so that each product from its base is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients to enhance its effects. For patented injectate from ellinko biological mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri) collected from biological cultivations Olympus , an area with the ideal growing soil of siderite. This infusion offers antioxidant and moisturizing effects on the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates the sirtuins, proteins associated with anti-aging, as they help repair the lesions of the cell.
- Activates acuaphorins, water exchange channels, important for hydrating the epidermis.
APIVITA’s characteristic plastic bottle consists of 50% recycled plastic (PCR-PET) and can be recycled again. After use, and after removing the pump, place the bottle in a recycle bin By participating in recycling actions, help APIVITA to protect natural resources and the environment.