Moisturizing Hand Cream with Light Texture Jasmine & Propolis 50ml
with Jasmine & Propolis
99% natural ingredients
Moisturization – Softness – Protection and Subtle Scent
- Additional information
Moisturizing cream that maintains natural hydration and moisturizes hands and nails, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with jasmine notes.
- Moisturizes skin, while maintaining hands naturally hydrated thanks to organic aloe vera juice and organic olive oil
- Nourishes and strengthens skin and nails thanks to cocoa butter, avocado oil, biotin, vitamin E and panthenol.
- Offers antioxidant protection thanks to patented infusion of a combination of 3 sideritis species and propolis
- Leaves hands soft, slightly fragranced thanks to thyme honey and jasmine essential oil
- It has a light texture that is easily absorbed without leaving traces of oiliness.
Water has been replaced by an infusion of Greek mountain biological tea with antioxidant action.
Apply enough amount on hands and repeat as often as necessary.
For external use only.
Moisturizing Hand Cream with Light Texture has a rich composition and 99% natural ingredients.
|*Olive oil*||*Mineral oil|
|*Shea butter*||*Propylene glycol|
|*Jasmine essential oil||*PCM, NM|
|*Injection from Greek mountain tea* 1||*Butylene glycol|
* From certified organic crops
1 Patented infusion of 3 species of Siderite
Bottle of recycled PET
Base of Herbal Injections – Patented Injection from Greek Organic Mountain Tea
Water accounts for about 70% of a cosmetic product. APIVITA replaces water with plant injections so that each product from its base is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients to enhance its effects. For patented injectate from ellinko biological mountain tea we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri) collected from biological cultivations Olympus , an area with the ideal growing soil of siderite. This infusion offers antioxidant and moisturizing effects on the product. Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates the sirtuins, proteins associated with anti-aging, as they help repair the lesions of the cell.
- Activates acuaphorins, water exchange channels, important for hydrating the epidermis.
Product’s packaging consists of 54% less plastic in comparison to the previous package, while the plastic used (PE) can be recycled. After use, place the packaging in a recycle bin By participating in recycling actions, help APIVITA to protect natural resources and the environment.