Shower Gel Refreshing Fig with Essential Oils 250ml
90% natural ingredients
Revitalizing – Sense of freshness – Dirt removal
- Additional information
Cool shower gel with essential oils, inspired by the principles of aromatherapy, which gently cleanses the skin without dehydrating it and at the same time preserves the natural moisture of the skin. Lively scent offering a sense of freshness, suitable for men and women.
- Saponaria and mild cleansing agents gently cleanse the skin and preserve its natural moisture.
- The fig extract is rich in sugars, flavonoids and vitamins and provides moisturizing and soothing.
- The propolis extract has a mild antiseptic effect.
- The organic bio-active aloe and the honey extract moisturize the skin, leaving it smooth and soft.
- The organic witch hazel infusion, that has replaced water in the formula, provides protection against anti-oxidative stress.
- With organic lavender & geranium essential oils which offer a unique sense of revitalization and help against stress.
Spread on wet skin making a rich foam and rinse off with plenty of water.
REFRESHING FIG shower gel. A rich formulation with 90% natural ingredients.
|*Mild cleansing agents||*Silicones|
|*Lavender* essential oil|
|*Geranium* essential oil|
|*Witch hazel* infusion in place of water|
*Certified organic cultivation.
Natural Infusion Base
APIVITA replaces water with natural organic infusions that give its products mainly antioxidant attributes. Given that most cosmetics’ water content exceeds 70%, APIVITA products are antioxidant-rich in their base. The effectiveness of the infusions selected in each case is proven through scientific methods. The antioxidant action of the infusions is measured through the FRAP method, while their capacity to eliminate free radicals through the DPPH method. Organic witch hazel, which serves as the basis of many products, has been selected as it is rich in tannins, flavonoids and polyphenols with great antioxidant action, while it also has significant antibacterial and soothing attributes. Over the past few years, APIVITA has been studying and using infusions from Greek medicinal herbs with well-proven, exceptional antioxidant effects, such as the organic Greek mountain tea.