- Additional information
COLOR MAGNET INNOVATION
An innovative system which stabilizes and seals color into the hair structure.
THE HAIR HOLDS ON TO THE COLOR LIKE A MAGNET
Ensure maximum color intensity and a long lasting color result in just 2 steps:
Step 1: Achieve full grey coverage and shine in just 30 minutes by using the hair color cream with 3 precious oils (argan, avocado and olive) which act in combination to stabilize the color and repair the hair structure, while coloring your hair.
Step 2: Increase the intensity and shine with the post color hair conditioner with hyaluronic acid and honey extract, which moisturizes hair, creating a protective film that seals the color into the hair structure and enhances shine in colored hair. Re-apply after 15 days.
My Color Elixir hair dye does not contain “undesirable” substances such as:
- PPD (para-phenylenediamine): basic color precursor for most hair coloring products. It is one of the substances most frequently involved in allergic phenomena.
- Ammonia: alkaline agent used to open the hair cuticle to ease hair colorant penetration. It can have an unpleasant smell.
- Alcohol: may irritate scalp and dehydrate hair.
- Resorcinol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, SLS, Mineral oil, Silicones, 26 identified fragrance allergens: substances often accused of causing allergies, irritations and other side effects.
The package contains
- Hair color cream in a tube, 50ml
- Color developer in a bottle with applicator, 75ml
- Post color hair conditioner in 2 sachets of 15ml
- Disposable gloves
- Instruction leaﬂet
• To avoid a light roots/dark ends effect, leave the mixture on the lengths for just 5-10 minutes, and only if they have faded in colour. On a monthly basis, we recommend root touch-ups only.
• If you have highlighted hair, more than one application may be necessary to achieve a uniform color. For better coverage, choose a shade from the range of NATURAL colors (X.0). If your highlights involved bleaching, the reflections of the color you have selected may not show up well. In this case, you should avoid ash (X.1) and very dark tones.
• If your hair is permed or chemically straightened, wait 15 days before coloring.
• The final hair color is the result of the combination of the existing hair color base, whether natural or colored, and the color shade you have chosen.•If you use half of the hair color, save the rest for the next application. The colour must be applied immediately after mixing. Any leftover mixture cannot be reused. Make sure that you follow the correct mixing ratio (1: 1.5). Any other mixing ratio will alter the color result and grey coverage will be insufficient.
• If you have colored your hair with henna or a semi-permanent color, wait until the color is completely gone, to make sure that you achieve a uniform result when you color your hair again.
The package contains:
1. Hair color cream in a tube, 50ml
2. Color developer in a bottle with applicator, 75ml
3. Post color hair conditioner in 2 sachets of 15ml
4. Disposable gloves
5. Ιnstruction leaﬂet
Protect clothes by putting a towel over your shoulders. Remove any jewellery and wear the gloves provided during the entire colour application stage. Apply a small quantity of natural oil around the forehead in order to avoid coloring the skin
Pour the entire content of color cream tube (A) into the color developer bottle (B). Mixing ratio 1:1.5
Replace the cap on the bottle (Β) and shake until the mixture is smooth. After completing the mixture, cut the tip off the applicator at the end of the cap and start the application IMMEDIATELY.
Apply the mixture from roots to ends, using the tip of the applicator bottle to separate the strands. Distribute the remaining product evenly throughout the hair and massage gently. The mixture does not drip.
Leave it on for 30 minutes.For ROOT TOUCH-UP APPLICATION, apply the mixture to the roots and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Apply the remaining mixture on the rest of the hair for 10 minutes and continue with the following steps.
When the processing time is up, massage hair using a small amount of lukewarm water allowing the mixture to turn into lather. Rinse hair thoroughly until the water runs clear and then wash with APIVITA Color Protect Shampoo with sunflower and honey.
Apply the post color hair conditioner. Massage into hair thoroughly to enable the ingredients to penetrate and seal the color.
Leave the conditioner on for 3 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. Re-apply after 15 days.
IMPORTANT: Hair colourants can cause severe allergic reactions. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF:
A preliminary sensitivity test (patch test) must be done 48 hours before every application, even if you have used hair colouring products of this or another brand in the past Lack of any reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction will not occur as a result of a future sensitization.
PATCH TEST DIRECTIONS:
The color cream may contain phenylenediamines (toluenediamines). The developer contains hydrogen peroxide.
Rinse eyes immediately and thoroughly with water if the product (developer or the colour mixture) comes into contact with them. Remove any contact lenses before flushing eyes. Should irritation persist, consult a specialist. Do not inhale or ingest the product. Do not use on hair that has been previously colour-treated with henna or metallic dyes. Remove all metal objects from hair before coloring. Do not use metallic instruments. Do not perm hair 15 days before or after a color treatment. Apply the product in a well-ventilated area. Do not exceed the recommended processing times. Keep the product in a cool place, away from sources of heat and out of the light. Use immediately after mixing. Do not keep any leftover product. Never leave the mixture in a closed applicator.
Nourishment & Repair
Argan oil contains an impressive amount of vitamins and nutrients. It restores moisture and shine to dry or damaged hair. It protects the hair from the harmful effects of the sun and environmental pollution and also moisturizes, restructures and protects hair from chlorine found in swimming pools, chemical dyes and styling products like hairspray or gel.
Nourishment & Repair
Avocado oil is pressed from the fleshy pulp of avocado fruit (Persea Americana). Avocado Oil is beneficial for hair because of its content in monounsaturated fats, proteins, copper, folic acid, magnesium and minerals that strengthens the building blocks of the hair. It also contains vitamin E and B complex.