- Additional information
Clary sage is one of the most relaxing essential oils in aromatherapy, as it can fight stress and bring euphoria. The name comes from the Latin “clarus”, which means clear and was in fact used to dispel worries. It is excellent for massage as it helps to restore inner balance and tranquility.
- Used to combat wrinkling
- Reduces oiliness in skin
- Ideal for reducing oiliness and dandruff in hair
- Helps control hormonal equilibrium and regulate menstruation
- Helps to ease migraines and headaches
Mind and spirit
- One of the most powerful relaxants in aromatherapy, restores internal calm and balance
- Combats anxiety and tension and induces a feeling of euphoria
- Clears the mind and dispels worry
- For tension, stress and nervousness: add 5 drops of clary sage essential oil to your air diffuser. Add 5 drops of clary sage essential oil to 10ml of almond oil and apply to the back, neck and temples twice a day.
- For menstrual pain, PMS or during menopause: add 5 drops of clary sage essential oil to 10ml of almond oil. Massage the abdomen and lower back area twice a day.
- As a hair tonic: add 35 drops of clary sage essential oil to 100ml of laurel oil and massage the scalp.
- To create a romantic, sensual atmosphere: add 4 drops of clary sage essential oil, 6 drops of jasmine and 2 drops of geranium essential oil to the air diffuser.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.
Salvia Sclarea (Clary sage) Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene
gross weight (g)=35.5