- Additional information
Grapefruit is high in vitamin C. It can help improve a bad mood and fight depression, as well as physical and mental fatigue. It has a pleasant fragrance which invigorates the senses and is known for its detoxifying action.
- Contains antiseptic qualities and is suitable for cleansing oily skin with blocked pores
- Helps with hair growth and sheen
- Because it is a very powerful lymphatic stimulant with a strong detoxifying action, it his helpful for weight reduction, cellulite and fluid retention.
- Improves digestion
Mind and spirit
- Helps combat anxiety and emotional stress
- Raises morale
- Dispels compulsive hunger pains
- Detoxification for the body and cellulite massage: Add 35 drops of grapefruit essential oil to 100ml of almond oiland massage the entire body or a specific, problem area.
- To improve hair growth and sheen: Add 25 drops of grapefruit essential oil to 100ml of laurel oil or alternatively add 20 drops along with 10 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- For a facial oil which helps to tighten and tone the complexion, ideal for oily skin with blocked pores: Add 6 drops of grapefruit essential oil, 5 drops of tea tree essential oil and 4 drops of clary sage essential oil to 50ml of jojoba oil.
- To improve digestion: Add 1 drop of grapefruit essential oil to a spoonful of honey to give added flavor to your tea.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.
Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit Peel) Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral
gross weight (g)=45