- Additional information
Lavender was used by the ancient Romans to scent their bath. The name was derived from the Latin word “lavare” which means ‘to wash”. It is one of the most common essential oils and has a place in every household. It is ideal for relaxing the body and the mind and helps induce calm sleep. It is also very famous for its healing properties and is widely used for burns, insect bites and skin irritations.
- One of the most useful essential oils, it has a place in every home.
- Ideal for all skin types
- Contributes to cell regeneration and is therefore widely used for burns and insect bites
- It is beneficial for peptic disorders, respiratory problems, muscle strains and headaches
- Its a very effective insect repellent and detoxifies, working to counter cellulite and water retention
Mind and spirit
- Balances the mind and body and grants serenity
- Helps combat stress and insomnia
- Relieves emotional tension and mental strain
- Headaches and migraines: Wet a compress in a bowl of water containing 4 drops of lavender essential oil and press to your forehead.
- Anxiety, stress and insomnia: Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil to the air diffuser.
- For relaxation after a stressful day: Add 6 drops of lavender essential oil to your bath.
- For relief from burns, bruises, insect bites and skin irritations: Apply 1-2 undiluted drops of lavender essential oil to the problem area.
- After sun treatment: Add 35 drops of lavender essential oil to 50 ml of calendula oil.
- Migraines and intense headaches: Rub 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil onto the neck, temples and forehead.
- For anxiety before exams or intense stress: inhale directly from the bottle.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Limonene
gross weight (g)=45