- Additional information
Oranges have always symbolized prosperity and good fortune in China. This is why they are known as as “golden apples”. Oranges were always the symbol of innocence and fertility because of their warm, sweet, vivid scent, which has documented uplifting and energy inducing properties.
- Ideal for dry and mature skin
- Rich in d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant
- Helps in the regeneration of the cells
- Combats cellulite and water retention
- Helps to treat common colds and the flu
Mind and spirit
- Invigorating essential oil that helps to counter depression and lack of energy. Ideal for reducing anxiety
- Ideal for perfectionists and workaholics who suffer from mental strain due to excessive work
- For energy, optimism and enthusiasm: Add 5 drops of orange essential oil to water in the air diffuser.
- Start your day with energy and strength: Add 1 drop of orange essential oil to your sponge when taking your daily bath.
- Ideal for children: Add 2 drops of orange essential oil to bathwater.
- Room deodorizer: Add 30 drops of orange essential oil to 300ml of water and spray.
- Night care oil for shine and radiance: Add 7 drops of orange essential oil with 6 drops of geranium essential oil to 50ml of rosehip oil and apply to the face and neck before going to bed.
- Avoid eye contact. Rinse thoroughly if essential oils reach the eye area.
- Do not eat unless advised by doctor, pharmacist or a trained aromatherapist.
- Do not use undiluted on skin.
- Test for allergic reactions.
- When using citrus essential oils, avoid the sun or solarium for 12 hours.
- When pregnant or during lactation, consult your doctor before using any essential oil.
- Exercise care when applying to children under 12 years old.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Limonene
gross weight (g)=45