- Additional information
Citronella is a scented herb which grows mostly in Sri Lanka and India. For many centuries, it was used in the Ayurvedic Indian natural medicine method. It’s most commonly used as an insect repellent.
- Can be used against lice
- Ideal for oily skin and hair
- It is the most well-known and powerful insect repellent. Wards off insects and mosquitoes
Mind and spirit
- Reduces mental strain
- Don’t leave candles lit in your absence.
- Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Place candles away from air currents. The flame of a candle placed near an air current won’t burn properly.
- Avoid placing many candles close together (when placed too close, they struggle to find air and may smoke)
- It is preferable to burn the candle for less than 1 to 1½ hours so that the melted candle will reach all sides of the glass vase and burn uniformly.
- Cut the wick before lighting the candle again so that the flame won’t be too big. Repeat every time you light the candle.
- Once the flame is burnt and extinguished, return the wick in the upright position.
- When you are not using the candle, cover it to protect it from the dust and keep it clean.
- Don’t burn the candle all the way to the bottom; once the candle is 5mm blow it out and don’t use it again because the natural life of the candle has ended.
- Blow out the candle using the appropriate device that extinguishes candles rather than blowing it out yourself, to avoid smoke coming out.
- The wick in the liquefied candle may shift slightly.
The Orange, Cedarwood and Clove Natural Candle contains 100% natural ingredients.
|*Orange* essential oil||*Parrafin|
|*Cedarwood* essential oil||*Oil products|
|*Carnation* essential oil||*Lead in the wick|
*certified organic cultivations
gross weight (g)=580