- Additional information
- Boosts mood and promotes a luxurious sense of relaxation thanks to the unique properties of essential oils and aromatherapy.
- Rose, orange and lavender essential oils fill the room to create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere
- 100% natural wax, from soya wax, beeswax and rapeseed wax without oil products and paraffin
- 100% cotton wick (without lead)
- No additives
- Clean burning, does not produce black smoke
- 100% recyclable packaging (235g)
- Burn time: over 50 hours
- Don’t leave candles lit in your absence.
- Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Place candles away from air currents. The flame of a candle placed near an air current won’t burn properly.
- Avoid placing many candles close together (when placed too close, they struggle to find air and may produce smoke)
- It is preferable to burn the candle for less than 1 to 1½ hours so that the melted candle will reach all sides of the glass vase and burn uniformly.
- Cut the wick before lighting the candle again so that the flame won’t be too big. Repeat every time you light the candle. (The wick is made of 100% cotton and may bend when burning)
- Once the flame is burnt and extinguished, return the wick in the upright position.
- When you are not using the candle, cover it to protect it from the dust and keep it clean.
- Don’t burn the candle all the way to the bottom; once the candle is 5mm blow it out and don’t use it again because the natural life of the candle has ended.
- Blow out the candle using the appropriate device that extinguishes candles rather than blowing it out yourself, to avoid smoke coming out.
- The wick in the liquefied candle may shift slightly.
Royal Honey Natural Candle made of 100% natural wax
|*Rose essential oil||*Paraffin|
|*Orange essential oil||*Oil Products|
|*Lavender essential oil||*Lead in the wick|
Gross weight (g)=580