After Sun Cooling Cream-Gel 150ml
96% natural ingredients
Hydration and Softness – Soothing Effect and Protection – Cooling Sensation
- Additional information
Hydrating and cooling cream-gel for face and body with patented propolis against photoaging. Ideal for use after every sun exposure and as a daily body milk during the summer and holidays.
- Sea lavender rich in sterols and vitamin E, provitamin B5 and organic aloe help skin fight harmful radiation and irritations, while soothing and hydrating.
- Organic almond oil and fig extract moisturize in depth to restore the skin’s hydration.
- Cucumber extract provides a unique cooling sensation, softening the skin.
- Green tea infused water provides antioxidant protection.
- Patented propolis extract is an APIVITA innovation with high concentration of polyphenols and flavonoids. In combination with green tea infused water it provides consistently enhanced antioxidant action while protecting from photoaging and free radicals and promoting the formulation of collagen and elastin.
- Light, cool texture for easy absorption with a delightful summer scent.
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – HYPOALLERGENIC
Apply a sufficient quantity on cleansed face and body skin after every sun exposure. Repeat as often as necessary
After Sun Moisturizing and Cooling Cream-Gel for Face & Body. A rich formulation with 96% natural ingredients
|*Provitamin B5||*PCM, NM|
|* Organic green tea infusion is used in place of water||*Butylene glycol|
1Patented propolis extract (Patent Number: 100 75 20)
*Certified organic cultivation
Aqua**, Dodecane, Tricaprylin, Glycerin, Panthenol, Limonium Gerberi Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit* Extract, Ficus Carica Fruit/Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil*, Propolis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Oleate, Parfum
* Certified organic cultivation.
** Camelia Sinensis* Leaf Aqueous Infusion = Green tea water
Patented Propolis Extraction
In 2013, APIVITA won an Innovation Award for the Patent of Propolis Extraction against Premature Aging (Patent No. 1007520), resulting from years of experience and the company’s extensive know-how on apicultural products. For the first time, the potent substances of propolis are encapsulated in cyclodextrin in order to achieve the maximum collection of the flavonoids and polyphenols it contains to be transferred to the end product. With an effectiveness verified by 8 clinical studies, this particularly powerful antioxidant and anti-aging extract moderates significantly the influence of free radicals and it enhances the production of collagen and elastin.
Natural Infusion Base
APIVITA replaces water with natural organic infusions that give its products mainly antioxidant attributes. Given that most cosmetics’ water content exceeds 70%, APIVITA products are antioxidant-rich in their base. The effectiveness of the infusions selected in each case is proven through scientific methods. The antioxidant action of the infusions is measured through the FRAP method, while their capacity to eliminate free radicals through the DPPH method. Organic green tea, which serves as the basis of many products, has been selected as it is rich in polyphenols, has a great antioxidant effect along with antiseptic, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory attributes, all contributing in the rejuvenation and hydration of the skin. Over the past few years, APIVITA has been studying and using infusions from Greek medicinal herbs with well-proven, exceptional antioxidant effects, such as the organic Greek mountain tea.