Oil Balance Light Texture Tinted Sun Face Cream 50ml SPF 30 – High Protection
83% natural ingredients
Suncare protection – Oil balance – Matte look – Protection from photoaging – Even coverage
- Additional information
Suncare oil balance light texture tinted face cream SPF 30. Unique, light texture, does not weigh down the skin.
- The natural, organic filters provide effective protection from UVA & UVB radiation.
- The helichrysum extract ensures a matte look while balancing oiliness.
- The innovative 3D PRO ALGAE® complex maintains the skin’s three-dimensional structure, as it protects its density and elasticity under the sun, acting effectively against photoaging, the no. 1 cause of premature aging.
- The infusion with three types of organic Greek mountain tea offers strong antioxidant protection, enhancing the skin’s defense against oxidative stress caused by adverse external effects (UV radiation, environmental pollution).
- A 3D PRO-ALGAE® complex, an infusion with three types of organic Greek mountain tea and hyaluronic acid moisturize the skin in depth.
- Even, light coverage.
With a photostable combination of natural and organic filters
DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED – VERY WATER RESISTANT
Apply a sufficient amount daily on the face, neck and cleavage, before exposure to the sun, ideally after applying the face serum. During periods of excessive exposure to sunlight, re-apply during the day as well, especially after wiping your face or after perspiration.
Oil balance light texture tinted face cream SPF 30. A richly textured cream with 83% natural ingredients.
|*Innovative 3D PRO-ALGAE® complex1||*Alcohol|
|*Infusion* with 3sideritis species1||*Silicones|
|*Honey extract*||*Mineral oil|
* From certified organic cultivation.
Aqua**, Aqua, Octocrylene, Titanium Dioxide (nano), Heptyl Undecylenate, Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Triheptanoin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sesamum Indicum Oil, Mica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Nannochloropsis Gaditana Extract, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Propolis Extract, Panthenol, Alumina, Mel* Extract, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Propanediol, Triacontanyl PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Stearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sideritis Perfoliata Flowers/Leaves/Stems* Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Lauroyl Lysine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sideritis Scardica Flowers/Leaves/Stems* Extract, Sideritis Raeseri Flowers/Leaves/Stems* Extract, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
* From certified organic cultivation.
** Sideritis Perfoliata/Scardica/ Raeseri Flowers/Leaves/Stems* Aqueous Infusion = Greek Mountain Tea Water
3D PRO-ALGAE® – INTERNATIONAL APIVITA INNOVATION
APIVITA innovates: For the first time a suncare range combines the use of microalgae with the patented propolis extract- international innovation 3D PRO-ALGAE® – protecting the three-dimensional structure of the skin, under the sun. The innovative complex with propolis and versatile Mediterranean microalgae protect from photoaging by boosting skin thickness and elasticity and moisturizing the skin.
Clinically proven effectiveness
The effect of the 3D PRO-ALGAE® complex was studied on women aged 30-55 years old with photoaged skin, after 28 days of use:
- 90% noticed that their skin was fuller and firmer
- 95% noticed that their skin was better moisturized and flexible
Base made of plant infusions – Patented infusion of a combination of 3 sideritis species
Cosmetic products consist of 70% water. At APIVITA we replace water with plant infusions so that every product is rich in antioxidants and other active ingredients that boost its effectiveness. For the patented infusion of three types of sideritis, we selected three different mountain tea varieties (Sideritis Scardica, Sideritis Perfoliata, Sideritis Raeseri), collected from organic cultivations on Mount Olympus, an area ideal for the cultivation of sideritis. This infusion boosts the antioxidant, moisturizing and photoprotective properties of the product.
Clinical in vitro studies have shown that:
- It activates sirtuins, proteins with anti-aging properties that contribute to the repair of cell damage.
- It activates aquaporines, water exchange channels which are important for skin moisturization.
APIVITA’s characteristic plastic bottle consists of 50% recycled plastic (PCR-PET) and can be recycled again. After use, and after removing the pump, place the bottle in a recycle bin By participating in recycling actions, help APIVITA to protect natural resources and the environment.