Moisturizing Cream-Gel 50ml
with Cedar & Propolis
92% natural ingredients
Moisturization – Protection and Sensation of Freshness – Regulation of Oiliness
Moisturizing, refreshing cream-gel. Protects from premature ageing and regulates oiliness, while toning and rejuvenating.
- The combination of organic ingredients – such as cardamom, hypericum, aloe and chamomile – soothes, provides instant relief and a unique sensation of freshness.
- Propolis has an antiseptic action and regulates oiliness while it works with organic olive extract and almond oil to protect from premature ageing caused by free radicals and environmental pollutants (smog, cigarette smoke, heavy metals etc).
- Birch and organic beech tree extract increase hydration levels, providing the skin with instant and long lasting moisturization.
- Hypericum treats skin and prevents irritations.
- Organic cardamom, clary sage, lemon and cedar essential oils rejuvenate the skin and boost the mood by driving stress away and enhancing concentration.
- Organic cardamom infused water has antioxidant and antiseptic properties.
- Non-oily, oiliness regulating , ideal for daily use.
ALCOHOL SILICONE FREE
Apply on cleansed face and neck day or/and night, avoiding the eye area. Suitable for use after shaving.
For external use only.
While showering, hot water dehydrates and you may feel your skin pulling.
By applying this cream-gel after showering, your skin recovers its natural state and hydration without any trace of oiliness.
Men’s Care Moisturizing Cream-Gel A rich formulation with 92% natural ingredients
|*Beech tree* extract||*Propylene glycol|
|*Birch sap||*Mineral oil|
|*Garden Cress extract|
|*Cardamom* essential oil|
|*Clary Sage* essential oil|
|*Lemon* essential oil|
|*Cedarwood* essential oil|
|*Cardamon* infusion in place of water|
*certified organic cultivation
Natural Infusion Base
APIVITA replaces water with natural organic infusions that give its products mainly antioxidant attributes. Given that most cosmetics’ water content exceeds 70%, APIVITA products are antioxidant-rich in their base. The effectiveness of the infusions selected in each case is proven through scientific methods. The antioxidant action of the infusions is measured through the FRAP method, while their capacity to eliminate free radicals through the DPPH method. Organic cardamom infusion, which serves as the basis of many products, has been selected for its great antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, rejuvenating and antioxidant attributes. Over the past few years, APIVITA has been studying and using infusions from Greek medicinal herbs with well-proven and exceptional antioxidant effects, such as the organic Greek mountain tea.